Partnership opportunities for Tour Guides, Travel Companies and Agents
Are you a Travel Company or a Travel Agent?
If you are a Travel Agent looking forward to finding a partnership opportunity in Iran, we will be glad to establish a partnership with your company. We are actively recruiting partnerships with travel agencies outside the Iran who want to develop their accessible holidays to Iran. Our company head office located in Tehran capital of Iran, and we have the license from Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization.
We’re an Incoming Tour Operator in Iran, focused on eco-tours, experiential travel services, and special tours. Our specialization is to provide tailor-made, personalized and creative travel planning, where all details are important. We are passionate to provide a great pre-sales service, giving all needed support to partner travel consultants when assisting their customer’s requests and always with a very quick answer from our side.
We can help your disabled customers experience the very best of Iran tours including historic castles, traditional houses and attractions, the beautiful landscapes, museums, beaches and so much more.
Why partner with OakslandTravel.com?
- We can arrange scheduled group or tailor-made individual tours to Iran based on your customer’s dreams
- We have the largest database of accessible accommodation in Iran including hotels, traditional guest houses, eco-lodges, etc
- We can help you find the right accommodation for your customers’ accessibility needs.
- We can advise on the accessibility of the location
- We can provide an itinerary of suitable accessible activities
- We triple check all requirements to ensure that everything is right for the customer
Please use our contact form to discuss partnership opportunities in more detail.
Are you a Tour Guide?
Whether you are an established Tour Guide or just starting out, OakslandTravel is here to help you connect with potential customers. It’s simple, and it’s free. We know how to find the perfect roads, boutique accommodations, idyllic towns, delectable meals, and extraordinary experiences. Our guides take the role of making this magic come to life, delivering every piece of this wanderlust dream to our guests with perfection.
If you have a passion for great service, an outgoing personality, enjoy working in teams and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide exceptional customer service to ALL visitors
• Welcome each visitor and serve them as they begin the tour
• Deliver a high level of customer service to each guest, resolving issues and referring issues to a Supervisor as necessary to ensure a pleasant experience.
• Provide facts and historical information about the organizations, visible landmarks, pointing out features of interest and answering questions.
• Ability to perform and present information in a concise, legible manner to our guests – must be able to speak loudly and clearly and have a commanding presence
• Conduct in-depth, specialized talks and walking tours of the Facility.
• Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times
• Be knowledgeable about all parts of the facility that is on the tour route and in the script.
• Work with fellow team members to keep tour route monitored in an effective manner
• Performs other duties as necessary or required by management.
• Non-traditional hours (Nights, Weekends & Holidays as necessary)
So you want to be a guide? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please fill our registration form for Tour Guides